Saturday, 10am to 8:30pm, August 17, 2024, for the best small-town festival this side of the Cascades celebrating “Americana Music”: Join us!
Many thanks all the volunteers, friends and supporters for making 2022 our best year ever!
Americana artists by nature are American musicians who infuse roots music to create a sound that channels the spirit of traditional American music which includes elements of country, rock, folk, blues, bluegrass, and even reggae.
The Festival is postponed for 2023 and will return in 2024.The one-day festival features local and national music artists, great food trucks and regional fare, artisan handmade arts and crafts, old time craft demonstrations, local breweries featured in our beer garden, a variety of activities for children, and the legendary Berry Pie Baking Contest; all in the village of Olalla; a true idyllic setting.
The Olalla Americana Music Festival (OAMF) is a long standing event in Kitsap County. It began in 1991 as the Olalla Bluegrass Festival founded by the board of Directors of the Olalla Community Club. As its popularity grew over the years, we witnessed a larger opportunity to showcase the Americana genre from many talented individuals and groups in the communities of the Pacific Northwest and across the United States. Thus in 2016 the festival was re-branded as the Olalla Americana Music Festival, and, with its new name, began to shape its future as an entirely volunteer run music festival providing a full day of community engagement against the backdrop of American musicians and artist and YOU, as our guests.
- Adults $35 at the gate
- Online tickets $25 at brownpapertickets.com
- Special local discount $20 at local retail outlets in Olalla, Port Orchard and Gig Harbor
- Kids 16 and younger are free
- $5 fee, Overnight
- Camping $20/night
BERRY PIE CONTEST:
Enter a home made berry pie into the berry pie contest. You get a chance at top honors and top prize. For more information contact Marty Kellogg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plenty of things for the kiddos to do, and more
- Sun protection (hats, clothing, and skincare products) suggested
- Low-back/low-profile chairs appreciated
- Sun covers and tents subject to approval and available space
- No pets allowed (service animals accepted)
- Cash is appreciated. Credit/debit accepted, however due to minimal cell/internet coverage, data speed is limited. (ATM available at the Olalla Food Center approximately 1 mile away at 12668 Olalla Valley Rd SE)